Friday 16 December 2011

No hope No love No glory.

via Google


I've always had a very complicated mind.

I've always had my own way on figuring things out.

When I was younger, I dreamt of becoming a cashier, weird but well that's the truth. I found it amazing to press on the cash register, count the money and hand it over to the customer. Just the thought of it, could make me the happiest girl standing on two feet. My parents even bought me this McDonald's cash register which was quite pricey at that time for me to play and expand my mind. Good times I must say.

Then when I was 9 and was studying in Junior High, I wanted to be a pharmacist just like my mother. And I knew I could be a good pharmacist as at that age I could prescribe the right medications for my family members when they were ill. How sublime.

When I turned 11, I wanted to be a doctor. A surgeon to be exact as I found it amazing that these people could save other people's life and I wanted to be one of those people whom people actually look up to. I wanted to be them so much that cutting things was my number one hobby.

Then I entered High School and I got confused. Bedazzled by the numerous options I had. My parents kept reminding me that I was still too young to think about my future that was actually five years away from me. They told me that I have a long time to figure my life out. I discovered so many things and I wanted to be so many people.

At the end of the year 2009, I finally decided that I wanted to be a journalist/broadcaster. That was when I realized that this is what I really want. And this who I am and this is what I love the most. I want to travel, and I want to write, I want to meet new people and I want to discover new things. Up to this very day, I still want to be a journalist/broadcaster.

I hope and pray to be a good successful one in the years to come.

Til then, here's to new beginnings for you and for me.