Friday 16 December 2011

Colors and Promises.

via Google

 "Things break in the end."

My mind and heart haven't been at par off late. There are times where I just feel like the blood gushing through my veins feel like what seem to feel like tidal waves. And these waves keep crashing the walls of my heart a lot more than expected. 

I'm  tired. Sick and tired. 

You know, I have always feared of the thought of leaving high school. I feared that whatever that's built will fall apart in the end. And to my surprise, a few things have fallen apart. It wasn't easy growing and building the bonds and friendships, it was hard and it was painful. That a lot of determination, effort, energy, heartbreaks had to be put into consideration. Even some feelings were neglected. My feelings to be exact.

The things that happen around me seem so petty these days. So irrelevant and mindless yet it still happens. Sometimes, over and over again that I have actually come to a stage where I just give up on things. And I don't find the need on wanting to patch certain things anymore. I don't normally give up but on cases like this, I just don't see a solution to it. Because at the very end, I get the blame and I get blamed and I'm the one to be blamed. Which is entirely unfair. 

Everyone says no one understands them, their situation, their feelings and everything else that they don't really think about how others feel. It takes two to tango. So if you feel like no one understands you or if you feel alone and miserable, believe me when I say that every other person you're actually referring to feels the exact same way. So take a moment of your time, and think. It's not rocket science you know to stop and think about how others feel for a change.

I guess we have to face the music at the end of every chapter. Only in this chapter, the music isn't fun hippy music instead it's a broken record that just goes on and on.